SUPPLY, ASSEMBLY, AND INSTALLATION OF THE DATA CENTER AS WELL AS THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS ROOMS.
VERTICAL AND HORIZONTAL WIRING OF FIBER AND COPPER.
PIPELINE INSTALLATION FOR CARRIERS CABLING.
WHAT WERE THE CHALLENGES?
- Crossing engineering with other disciplines.
- Critical project for the financial client with high technical specification.
- Many people work at the same time in the same area of different companies.
- Migration of user computers and data center.
HOW DID WE SOLVE THEM?
- Weekly meetings were established with the other integrators.
- Experience in a similar project.
- Coordination of activities with the general supervisor of work.
- Teamwork between MAGNET, BOFA, and the moving team.
WHAT HELPED TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT?
- Availability and trust of the last user by suggesting changes to improve.
- Joint work of the technical team of the last user, integrator, and supervisor.
- Support during moving.