DESIGN, ENGINEERING, SUPPLY, AND INSTALLATION OF THE DATA CENTER AND ITS IDFS.
ENGINEERING, DESIGN, AND IMPLEMENTATION OF VIDEO SURVEILLANCE, ACCESS CONTROL, ROOM RESERVATION, AND VIDEO WALL SYSTEM.
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF UPS FOR THE DATA CENTER AND ITS IDFS.
MOVEMENT OF TI EQUIPMENT TO THEIR NEW OFFICES.
WHAT WERE THE CHALLENGES?
- Finishing a great project in a short time of implementation.
- A High density of telecommunications points.
- Many workers from different disciplines worked at the same time
HOW DID WE SOLVE THEM?
- Appropriate human resources, materials, tools, and logistics were allocated.
- Appropriate engineering was carried out for the distribution of routes and space. considering ANSI/TIA/EIA standards.
- Activities were coordinated with the general supervisor of work.
WHAT HELPED TO BE A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT?
- Organize the work of the various integrators of the different disciplines.
- Great work of the installation team.